Baby Epp

Saturday, July 07, 2007

notes

Things are going well. I'm feeling pretty good, enjoying my new Pamela Anderson look, and am actually about 6 lb heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight at this point. Feeding is going well, Danica also sleeps very well, and loves her cuddle time with daddy.

My niece Liv (1 1/2) keeps talking about "baby cousin bee-ca-ca" (she can't quite say Danica yet), and even picked out a gift for her on her own - they were going through the checkout at a store and she picked something off the rack and turned to her mom and said "baby cousin?", I thought that was very sweet.

The neighbour next door has a newborn girl a week older than Danica, and it's funny because often i'll hear her baby Mercedes crying and think it's Danica, especially when i'm in the bath downstairs and it's just a faint muffled cry.

I have my moments, good days and tougher days, gotta love the hormones. But overall, all is well.

I still have a couple pre-baby posts to catch up on, like a last round of belly pics, pics of the nursery, etc. so i'll hopefully get to those in the coming days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home