Baby Epp

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

guess what?

still here.

lots of braxtons again last night, especially during aquacise.

And today i get to go upstairs to 5th (postpartum) and meet Dylan, Damon, and Caley. (i am officially the last woman standing from the cluster around my due date). Maybe, just maybe, all the oxytocin and prolactin up there will get things started for me :)

Went on a mammoth grocery shopping trip last night to stock up on canned goods, meat, etc. so we won't have to do much more than pick up the fresh stuff (milk, produce, etc) for the next month or so. Also got extra stuff to make up a bunch of casseroles next week, i figure if i have plans for my first week off, then baby will come and "spoil" those plans, right? And if not, at least i'll have something to do to keep me busy. The plan is to make cabbage rolls, meatballs, lasagna, chili, and some baking. I'll probably do a bit extra if i can, and maybe make the rounds to all these new mommas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your due date is still a few days away, so you should have some time to get some food in the freezer. I know that it was a huge help for me! I really did not want to think about cooking. Taking something out to heat up was about all I could handle :) Thinking of you lots!
- Jody

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home