Baby Epp

Friday, June 22, 2007

what an obedient child!

Well, from early on, we told this kid that s/he couldn't show up until daddy was done school and mommy was done her tasks at work (even though i'm still scheduled to work for one more week). S/he listened well, and now daddy is done school, and mommy is done her pile of work. So you can come any time now, little one!

S/he has definitely been moving down and getting in position for the big journey, my belly has changed shape a lot over the past week or so. Much easier to sit without feet jammed in my ribcage, that's for sure!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well! You're almost there, only a few more uncomfortable nights!

They happened to have grapes at the hospital, to answer your question, LOL! They were very crunchy and awesome!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

There was a call on our phone from a sask health region number (655-1000) this morning...and after I asked Jason if it was a homecare number I said, I wonder if Lynette had the baby....so I came out here to see what your blog said, cause I am sure that if you were leaving for the hospital in the middle of the night you would stop to write a blog :P I figured if it was baby news that you would have left a message ;)

11:10 AM  
Blogger lindsi said...

Lynette,
My email address is lindsi.gross@gmail.com
I tried emailing you a few times, but it didn't work.
Hope you are doing well. I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your baby. The first days are soooo precious. You will be in awe of what God has done (you'll probably cry a lot just looking at your babe, and when Anthony holds him/her). I cry all the time when I am feeding her, just thinking about how much God loves us (even more than I LOVE my child).
I'll be praying for you.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home