Baby Epp

Monday, July 30, 2007

one month already

This past month has gone very quickly. Some of it's a blur, some of it is clear as day in my memory. A friend asked me how I enjoy being a stay at home mom so far, and honestly, I don't really feel like a SAHM yet. I feel like i'm on summer vacation and i get to hang out at home or go bumming around all day, with the added bonus (and responsibilities) of having Danica to keep me company. I'm sure when fall comes and i'm still at home things will maybe feel more SAHM-ish. Maybe...??

Here are some recent pics of the girlie..


4 weeks old


Awwww


At the beach

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I was thinking the other day that it has already been a month! Hard to believe. She is so cute. I especially like the middle picture with her great big blue eyes. What a sweetheart!

3:12 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

She is soo precious & pretty. What a cutie. I look foreword to meeting her next time I'm in town.

9:58 PM  
Blogger lindsi said...

Sooo pretty! I love her big eyes!
Makes me want to cry...time goes by too fast!

Lindsi

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home