Baby Epp

Monday, June 16, 2008

time flies

I know I've been neglecting this blog, life is just so busy and every time I come here, I don't know what to say.

Danica's doing great, she's almost 1 already!! She's walking around, still holding on to fingers, but I'm sure her first steps will come soon. She zips around on her knees pretty fast, can climb the stairs, and loves to sing, dance, and babble. No words yet - i thought she was saying "mom-mom" to me in the right contexts a couple of weeks ago (she'd never really said those babble-words before), but then she started saying it to the dog too, sigh.

We're planning her bday party right now, looks like it will be a backyard bbq (yay for June bdays), as long as the weather's nice. She loves watermelon, so that will be part of the party for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home