Baby Epp

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

strange symptom

Warning: The below post is all about puking n stuff. Don't read any further if that bothers you.

so i know that one symptom of pregnancy is an excessive amount of saliva. I have a bit more than usual, but the time at which i notice it the most is when i have to throw up.

My recent intimate encounters with the toilet have been a result of my newly over-sensitive gag reflex which kicks in when I brush my teeth. Once I gag once, my stomach feels the need to empty itself of all its contents. But before that happens, my mouth starts to water uncontrollably....i'll be hanging over the pail or the toilet with saliva literally POURING from my mouth. It's the weirdest thing.

Incidentally, i have found that pregnancy puking is not NEARLY as bad as flu/illness puking. I don't get that biley, sour taste in my mouth at all, which is the part i hate the most about puking. For a girl who absolutely DETESTS vomiting (i usually cry when i know i'm going to be sick), this really isn't all that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home