Baby Epp

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

flutters

So, i mentioned a few posts back how i think i felt the baby move ... i am pretty sure now that's what it was. I have felt it a few more times, it's pretty cool.

Feeling much better than before, only take the meds on days when things are stressful or ick. And eating is much better now too, i can basically eat anything (except fast food), and don't have to stop to think whether or not i will feel sick eating it.

Still going to aquacise, 3 times a week, even though only one is a prenatal one. It still feels SOOOOOOOO good to be in the water...often times my hips or back will pop half way through the class while we're doing some manouver, and it will be the joint that has been bothering me that day. (I have had some minor lower back and hip discomfort for about a month now). And floating feels amazing.

Next prenatal visit is on Monday, and i also have to figure out when to tell my job...

Definitely am getting the belly now, but for those who have just recently met me (like my boss and coworkers), it probably just seems like i'm flabby around the middle. Was feeling pretty pudgy and boxy there for a while, it comes and goes depending on the day. Now i'm just tired because of all the early mornings, i've been SO used to sleeping in!

16 1/2 weeks and all is well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

Feeling the baby is a wonderful experience!! I've finally found your blog, LOL! Glad things are going well!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home