Baby Epp

Friday, October 05, 2007

little turkey

Yesterday was supposed to be my first day away from Danica all day - there was a mini-conference at work regarding the project I had been working on this spring, and I really wanted to go and hear all the updates on how the project turned out and what the next steps are. My mom was available & willing to babysit, and since Danica takes a bottle occasionally, we figured it would be all good.

Well, for some reason, Danica decided that the bottle just would NOT cut it, so after trying for over 30 mins, mom called me with a pretty upset baby in the background and I went home and fed her. After that I just decided to stay home with her, even though there were 3 hours left in the conference.

I guess we'll try again another time.

1 Comments:

Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

It was so great to see you again and meet your little sweetie! That must have been hard for you to leave Danica too! Thanks for the tip on engraving too. Might need that tip one day. Danica's little gift is such a neat idea.
Nicole

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home