Baby Epp

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

leon

So we told Leon the news this weekend, he was good with it, said he had expected it to happen for a few months already.

A couple funny things in his reaction though..... first of all, he was like "so THAT's why you've been SOOOOO grumpy lately!" - i guess i have been pretty hormonally moody. He's used to my pms already, but this has been worse (and of course longer) than my usual pms. I'm less grumpy and more back to normal now, though.

He also said he was getting pretty worried about me, he thought i was depressed or something, 'cuz all i did was stay in bed and sleep, and pop pills all the time. That was cute and touching to me, that he was that worried for me.

His girlfriend's family has just started taking in foster babies, so he's been helping them a lot - putting bottles together, carrying diaper bags, etc., so at least he'll be well trained when this baby comes along. And end of June is a good time for this kid to come, as he'll be off school for summer and won't have to worry about a crying baby keeping him up at night when he needs his sleep for school. God's timing is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm glad he was positive with the news!

But really, who could be upset?! You are having a baaaaby!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home