Baby Epp

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Growth spurt?

The past couple days, i have been hungry. Very hungry. Every 2 hours.

I've been snacking like crazy, and have been relatively successful in choosing nutritious snacks, but it's a bit nuts when it feels like i just finished eating something and i'm already hungry again. I think i counted 5 snacks (aside from lunch) during my work day yesterday, and have already had four today, with 1 1/2 hours of work left. I think *someone* must be going through a growth spurt (I'm sure hoping it's the little one inside, not me....)

Related to this, I had an epiphany yesterday: this baby is moving and kicking all day (quite vigorously), AND is growing and developing, and ALL the energy that it needs for all these activities comes from ME. Yeah, i know, it's a pretty obvious thing, but ya know when you realize something for the first time even though you've "known" it forever? Yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeheehee I felt your baby kick! :D

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home