Baby Epp

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm officially* part of a cluster

When it rains, it pours. Seems like i'm not the only one in/around S'toon having a baby around June/July 2007...

Ang (Anthony's sister) - d.d. June 10
Shelen (Nevada's friend) - d.d. June 13
Janie (from our old church, got married the same summer as we did - they're on #2) - d.d. June 17

me - d.d. June 30
Jen (the wife of Anthony's coworker who i've gotten to know a bit over the years) - d.d. July 1
Chris (Allison's cousin-in-law) -d.d. July 4
Nicole (old friends who used to attend Ebby) - d.d July 4 (#3 already!)

I'm sure there will be more that i hear about in the next bit too. But it seems like there's a pretty good chance i'll be in the hospital at the same time as at least one other person i know.

I also know of a few others (like Dixie) who are due earlier in spring. I have to say, it's fun to have so many blogs of pregnant women to read, especially those slightly ahead of me so i can see what i (may) have to look forward to.

* note: any judgment of "officiality" is purely subjective and at the discretion of the author.

EDIT:

Like i said, i knew there would probably be others....Chris & Sue are also expecting in June - friends of my sister's....Chris works at ITS here at the U and has helped me out on numerous occasions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home