Baby Epp

Thursday, December 07, 2006

our bodies at 11 weeks

So, nothing really new on the body front....i have a bit of a tummy bulge, but nothing that others would notice yet. My hair is driving me nuts, but my fingernails are beautiful! They are growing so quickly, and are so strong and straight and white. :)

We have done a few belly shots - at 8 weeks (which is pretty much the 'before' picture), and more at 10 weeks, where you can definitely see a difference. I will try to post them in the next bit. We hope to do some every couple weeks to have a record of the changes.

So far, even though i'm getting towards that 'thick in the waist' stage, i'm still feeling pretty good about my body.

As for junior, s/he is about 1 1/2 inches long, has most of the organs, etc. formed..... I found a pic online of an 11 week fetus, it is pretty cool to see.....

What a little miracle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

That picture is SO amazing! Hard to believe that after so short of time there are all those fingers and toes and organs inside. And to think it's only 1.5 inches long....crazy! So cool!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home