Baby Epp

Friday, May 25, 2007

I am looking for a laundry basket/hamper for the baby's room, i have a picture in my mind of what i'd like, but have not found it anywhere I have looked yet (Home outfitters, michaels, or zellers).


I would like a light colored basket, preferably square or rectangular, and a tall style (as opposed to the shorter wider shape typical of most plastic laundry baskets for carting around laundry). I would love it if it had a linen colored cotton-type removable liner in it. I don't need a lid for it necessarily.


These are the small baskets we got from ikea for storing things in for the change table, shelves, closet, etc. and it would be great if we could kinda "match" the look in the laundry basket.



Has anyone seen something in their travels? Any suggestions on where I should look for such an item?

1 Comments:

Blogger thegreacknuthouse.blogspot.com said...

Try Sears or The Bay I think I have seen something like that at one of those stores I just dont remember which one. Sorry.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home