Baby Epp

Thursday, June 14, 2007

37 1/2 week prenatal appointment

Again, all is well.

heartrate was good, baby's growth is good, i actually lost a pound, which surprised me given the amount i've been eating lately...

I have my prenatal sheets to carry around with me now 'till the end...which probably won't be this week, i'm a "fingertip" dilated, no thinning yet, pretty much what I expected.

The crib has arrived, we'll be picking it up tonight (actually Papa Les will be, i asked him if that was a grandfatherly type thing to do, he agreed that it was, AND they have a van...), what will be the baby room got a major cleaning last night, it now only has a desk, a couple chairs, the computer, and a dresser in it that will all move to the new office this weekend, so we are on track to paint the baby room this w/e. Things are really coming together quickly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm totally excited for you!!! And I shouldn't be jealous b/c you're anticipating what I'm going through right now (holding your long-anticipated newborn), but I'm still jealous... ;)

Enjoy these last couple of weeks! ANd take care!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home