Baby Epp

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Apparently, it's gonna be a girl.

Sunday at church, I finally remembered to ask Patti, our resident baby gender guru for her prediction on what we're having. Patti has quite the reputation when it comes to predicting such things.

"It's a boy" she said without hesitation...."which means you're having a girl."

See, Patti's reputation is that she's always wrong. She's only been right 3 times in over a hundred guesses, as the story goes.

So there ya go. Anyone else out there want to wager a guess?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always thought it was going to be a girl. I don't really have a 'hit rate' for this sort of thing though...
- Jody

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also always wrong. My gut says a boy, so it's a girl.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I still think boy, and I am not sure if I am ever right when I guess these things. I guess everyone has a 50% chance of getting it right.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've said it was a girl all along, so we'll see. :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home