Baby Epp

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

another dream

So, this time, baby was born, 7lb 4 oz (not bad, eh? especially since in the first dream he was over 9 lbs). It was a girl...at first.

I'm not sure where Anthony went, but i was released from the hospital the same day, and decided to go for coffee with my friend trent, so we hung out at this coffee shop for a bit with baby. Baby didn't have a name yet (don't ask me how we got released from the hospital without one...), we just called her baby.

Then I was at home, changing the diaper but all the baby supplies were kept in the garage, and it was Anthony's job to run out and get me wipes and a new diaper, etc. each time we needed to change baby. But now, baby was a boy. But the parts were all mixed up, with the position of the penis and testes interchanged...yeah. Still no name for "baby".

Then later on we were at church, but ebenezer was now in the zellers store at the end of lawson mall, so from church you could go walk around the mall. I was carrying baby around in a sling under my shirt, as for some reason i didn't want people to know we'd had the baby yet.

And that's about all i remember.

So we're still dead even for boy-vs-girl baby dreams, 1 1/2 for each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home