Baby Epp

Thursday, June 21, 2007

38 1/2 week appointment

All is well yet again. I feel like a broken record, but i am thankful that everything is going smoothly. More swelling of the feet this week, glad it's sandal weather.

Baby's heartrate was 152, my bp was good again (a bit high last week), lost another pound (23 lb net gain to this point now)...

My dr. goes on holidays July 1, but will be in S'toon until July 9, so she figures I should have the kid before the 9th, she said she'd come in for the delivery even though she's on holidays, so that's nice.

Doesn't look like this kid will be making an appearance for Papa's 60th birthday (today)...sorry dad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

I'm hoping for the 27th, myself. That's the birthday of my brother, my uncle, the daughter of someone I dance with, and someone else I can't remember.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home