Baby Epp

Friday, June 01, 2007

There.

Just ordered the crib & dresser online from Sears. Estimated date of arrival, June 13. Hopefully by then we have a room in which to put it.

Oh, and i found the perfect laundry basket - it's the right color & style of "wicker", it has a cream colored cotton liner, and the best thing is that it was free! Yeah. I was laying in bed the other night and noticed my laundry basket in the corner of my room. It hit me that it was exactly what i had in mind for the baby room. So we'll just move that one across the hall, and i can buy myself another one for my room that can be whatever I find that I like...score! Gotta love prego brain, though, to not have realized this before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Isn't it great when the fog clears from your brain for just a brief moment and low and behold it realizes something important? I enjoy that feeling...it doesn't seem to happen to me that often..lol

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home