Baby Epp

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

good deals

Saturday I went to the Children's Market consignment sale with my mother in law and 2 of 3 sisters in law, it was great.

I have to say the sale was VERY well organized and run for such a large endeavour, despite the crowds it was a very pleasant experience.

My sale deals: a diaper genie for $6, a wooden baby gate for $18 (regular $50), avent sippy cups (2 for $3, regular $6-8 each), a sun shade for the back window of the car $2, a mosquito net for the stroller $1, a very cute pair of unisex 0-3mo shoes ($3), a never used pregnancy diary book (1.50 – for my next pregnancy as this one is 2/3 done), some bottle liners and breastmilk storage bags (the store price on the package was $17, I got them for $2), a basically brand new Jolly Jumper nursing pillow for $8 (yellow and blue, to boot!). Shirley found a couple high chairs and a car seat, she was very pleased with those purchases.

I am looking forward to going back at the fall sale, when I actually know what clothes to buy, so much out there is so gender-specific that I don’t want to buy a whole lot until we know what s/he is. I'm also looking forward to the SPOTTO sale this coming saturday - ya never know what you'll find!

2 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Okay, I am really slow -- CONGRATS! I'm just now finding out that you're pregnant! I suppose having a new one of my own gives me a bit of a break on being so slow. Anyway, if you need anything, give me an email shout.

Very excited for you both!

6:19 PM  
Blogger becky said...

p.s. Check out the Kijii baby items website -- I've gotten several great deals on there:

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/f-SearchAd?CatId=13

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home