Baby Epp

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

another crazy dream for the books

scene: my kitchen
those present: Anthony, my mom and I (and baby, still in utero).

Something weird was happening with my stomach, the baby's legs were sticking out the top of my uterus just under my skin...it turns out i had a unique condition where there was a hole at the top of my uterus where baby could get in and out. Now this wasn't harmful to baby or me, it was just interesting.

So these feet were sticking out, it was the first time this had happened, but the other weird thing was that my skin was semi-transparent, so we could see the legs very clearly...and we could see that it was a girl. We were trying not to look 'cuz we wanted it to be a surprise, but really, everything was right there.

Baby came out the top even further, to the point where she was completely out of the uterus, just hanging out below my transparent skin. She had beautiful blue eyes that looked like all the Nelson girls' eyes (me, my sisters & my niece have the same shape eyes with variations on the color of blue). And she was very cute. I had to hold her as if she was not inside me, as my skin was not strong enough to support her (but interestingly enough it was stretchy enough that she could move around quite a bit under there).

This was the first time she came out, then we discovered we could coax her out and show her to people, all before she was born. It was the coolest thing (in the dream....).

And i remember thinking that we had to get the girls' name nailed down for sure now that we knew it was a girl, we still had a few weeks left before delivery, but i knew we'd need that girls' name when she came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now i've had one very distinct/memorable dream that it was a boy (see Dec. 20 post), and one where it was a girl. I guess time will tell....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I think it will be a boy, just because it seems like almost everyone I know that has had a baby in the last couple of years had a boy.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home