Baby Epp

Thursday, June 21, 2007

now i'm ready.

I forgot to mention we set up the crib on monday night, and moved a few things into the nursery. Today i put a load of new blankets, washcloths, etc. through the wash, so that will all be ready to go. Still have to set up the dresser so I have a place to put all this stuff.

Mostly packed my hospital bag this morning, still have a few things to add but the majority of it is now there.

But the biggest thing that has contributed to me feeling ready is how uncomfortable i've been at night the past few nights...I have not been sleeping well, and am really starting to feel it. Once we had the crib set up, i said to this kid "ok, that's your bed over there, and it's all ready for you now, so anytime you want to come out and sleep there, i'm good with that."

I am SO looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again.

Got the belly pics done last night, we had a great time at the photo shoot, and i'm looking forward to seeing the final product (of the pics, and of what's in this belly, lol). Didn't get my haircut the other day, got stuck downtown in traffic for 30 minutes, would have been at least 30 more minutes to get to the appointment, so i called and rebooked, then had a major meltdown while going back through the traffic to get home. So if you saw a teary frustrated pregnant lady driving a silver car on tuesday, it probably was me.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

Glad you are feeling prepared. Baby should come soon if your nesting instinct is strong. I too was looking foreword to sleeping on my tummy, until I realized that my breasts were sore... and leaking milk... I'm still sleeping on my side/back. Didn't think it would happen, but it's true. We're praying for you as you prepare for the marathon of labour. Remember it's just that, and you CAN do it! Eat pasta.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home