Baby Epp

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More members in the belly buddy club...

Welcome to our friends Mark & Nicole who have joined the belly buddy club, with an EDA of August 25.

This is in addition to Mike & Amanda - EDA August 23, Tracy from my old job - EDA early August, and i'm sure there's at least one more that has currently slipped my mind.

I also realized the other day that all 3 of my closest girlfriends from high school have had babies in the past 8 months...Angela in May, Stacey in December, and Lynnette in January! And they've all been boys! So we'll see if i cap off this little group with another boy, or if my darling girl will have her pick of boyfriends! Funny how we'll all have had our first child within 14 months of each other, especially since some have been married for nearly 7 years and others for about 2 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home