Baby Epp

Thursday, February 22, 2007

No thursday nite swimming for me

Well, as much as I love Thurs nite swimming, i have to miss the next two weeks.

Tonight, well, let's just say there was a different pregnant lady who had tickets to Colin James tonight, she and her partner were going to go with friends of ours, but she is worried that the volume level will be harmful to her unborn baby. So our friends (who bought the tickets in the first place) offered them to us gratis. How can we say no? Good company, good music, and yeah. I'm not worried about the noise. Out of curiosity i mentioned the woman's reason to my dr, and she just laughed and said "well at least you'll get to enjoy the concert, and if it's good, loud music, baby will probably just kick a bunch".

Then next week, it's a choice between swimming and a free steak dinner at John's Prime Rib. Ok, maybe not so much of a "choice", as it's a work meeting over supper, but they asked if i was available and of course, free steak or swimming? Not a hard call, even though I love both. Especially given my general beef craving over this pregnancy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember going to a hockey game when I was pregnant. Every time they scored, and everyone cheered, Abbie would go crazy. It actually started to make me feel nauseous (I was about 7 1/2 months then), so I had to go inside!!
- Jody

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home